Friday, June 18, 2010


""Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light; but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!""

- Matthew 6: 19-23

2 comments:

  1. This image is so beautiful. I am working on a social justice page for the Sisters of Divine Providence and I would love to use this image. Of course I understand if this is your livelihood and I will not use it unless I know that you allow it. I would use it with the quotation from Matt. 6 about not laying up treasure on earth. I will check back and see what you have to say. All of your images are so compelling. Thank you for sharing them.
    Peace,
    Sister Judy Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sister Judy,
    Please do use the image if you like! Thanks so much for asking and for taking a look at my work! It is very much appreciated. Thanks and God bless!

    - Dave L

    ReplyDelete